Be careful not to make the same mistake


A young lady carried out a wrongdoing and was sent to court. The discipline for the wrongdoing was life detainment.


 She shed tears for help, however nobody was accessible to encourage her. At the point when the case was conveyed to court, she cried much more. 

Her family and companions who went with her additionally started to cry, there was no expectation, yet something occurred. 

Before the young lady could remain in the dock, a man stood up and the court was quiet. Everybody took a gander at him. He was a honorable and kind man. 

Also, he intervened in the interest of his better half. 

The case was troublesome, however he utilized his entire being, vitality and assets to battle for her. After a long fight in court between the man and the informers, the lady was discharged. She tumbled down before the man and asked, "Who are you?" 

The following day, that lady intentionally perpetrated another wrongdoing and was sent to a similar court. 

When he entered, he saw the man who mediated for her the day preceding, now in the judge's seat. He was never again the legal counselor, yet the judge. With a grin all over, she stated, "I came back once more!" 

The man raised his head and stated, "Yesterday I was a legal advisor, so I battled for you notwithstanding when I was blameworthy. In any case, today I am a judge and my judgment must be simply. " 

With tears in her eyes, she asked the second time, "Who are you?" 

What's more, the man answered, "Yesterday I was your Hero. However, now I am your Judge. " 

Today, Jesus is our Backer and Savior, yet multi day is coming when the Dad will give an only judgment to all. 

JESUS ​​IS Close, Plan TO MEET YOU!

By: Bishop Jadson Santos

Be mindful so as not to commit a similar error

Be careful not to make the same mistake


A young lady carried out a wrongdoing and was sent to court. The discipline for the wrongdoing was life detainment.


 She shed tears for help, however nobody was accessible to encourage her. At the point when the case was conveyed to court, she cried much more. 

Her family and companions who went with her additionally started to cry, there was no expectation, yet something occurred. 

Before the young lady could remain in the dock, a man stood up and the court was quiet. Everybody took a gander at him. He was a honorable and kind man. 

Also, he intervened in the interest of his better half. 

The case was troublesome, however he utilized his entire being, vitality and assets to battle for her. After a long fight in court between the man and the informers, the lady was discharged. She tumbled down before the man and asked, "Who are you?" 

The following day, that lady intentionally perpetrated another wrongdoing and was sent to a similar court. 

When he entered, he saw the man who mediated for her the day preceding, now in the judge's seat. He was never again the legal counselor, yet the judge. With a grin all over, she stated, "I came back once more!" 

The man raised his head and stated, "Yesterday I was a legal advisor, so I battled for you notwithstanding when I was blameworthy. In any case, today I am a judge and my judgment must be simply. " 

With tears in her eyes, she asked the second time, "Who are you?" 

What's more, the man answered, "Yesterday I was your Hero. However, now I am your Judge. " 

Today, Jesus is our Backer and Savior, yet multi day is coming when the Dad will give an only judgment to all. 

JESUS ​​IS Close, Plan TO MEET YOU!

By: Bishop Jadson Santos

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário